Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Message Yogananda

Through the clarity of my meditation, I receive the deepest ever-present light of the Father, that I will pass through fully, and I am a child of God, just as was Jesus getting fully God, through His Holy Extended Consciousness through meditation. 

Close my eyes and forsake the temptation of material matters. Scruterò through the darkness of silence, until my eyes will be opened in the one of relativity inner eye of light. When my two eyes of good and evil will become one, covering only the goodness of God in all things, then you will see that my body, my mind and my soul will be filled with His light everywhere. 

All the veils of ignorance my inner life will be burnt in the light of Christ which awakens in me, and behold the intelligence of the child Jesus, cradled in rose petals and lace of light and through the thoughts of love of all true saints . 

After waiting for many incarnations, Christ reborn again in me. All the limits of my small mind will be broken, so that Christ can awaken omnipresent in the womb of my consciousness. 

My thoughts will decorate the Christmas tree of meditation with the rare gifts of devotion, sealed with the prayers of the heart of gold, so that Christ can come and receive my humble gifts. Mentally I will join those who pray in mosques, churches and temples and feel the birth of the Christ Consciousness as a universal peace on the altar of all devoted hearts ...

No comments:

Post a Comment